A mediasolutions' content management system (CMS) is a software system that provides website administration designed to allow users with little knowledge of web development to create and manage website content with relative ease.
- mediasolutions CMS systems use a database to store page content, metadata, and other information.
- The mediasolutions engine then displays the content to website visitors.
- You administration is provided through a web browser interfaces very familiar to a Microsoft Word environment. This allows non-technical users to make changes to a website with little to no training.
- We provide custom tutorial videos based on the specific functions of each site.
- So to sum up, mediasolutions offers CMS websites that allows you, the customer, to administer.
- Simply click on login button and do so
- Successfully logging in will direct you to a choice of buttons that allow for easy navigation to the content you would like to add or edit
- The content displays in a very easy to use window with a set of editing tools very familiar to those of Microsoft Word
- Next to your navigation buttons you will find custom tutorial videos for any questions you may have, in a very "hand holding" fashion ;-)
mediasolutions - Music • Video • Design